- Rose - Child generally well
- Leila - Working adult - well
- Randolph - retired - well
- Teresa - over 80 - well
- Millie - young - chronic
- Nikos - working adult - chronic
- Eleni - retired - chronic
- Maria - over 80 - chronic
- Ben - young - complex
- Antonio - working adult - complex
- Procolo - retired - complex
- Jacqueline - over 80 - complex
In the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing 12 personas have been developed to enable the EIP on AHA to envision realistic health and care needs of certain groups in the society.
Developing personas is one of the proven successful approaches that enable companies and organisations to understand their potential users better, by considering their needs, aspirations, attitudes, dreams, and other relevant characteristics. Within the context of the Blueprint work and objectives, personas were developed to enable the EIP on AHA to envision realistic health and care needs of certain groups in the society.
A summary of each of the 12 personas can be downloaded (left).